Collected by Linda Drew
9 Binjiang E Rd, HeJiangTing, Jinjiang Qu, Chengdu Shi, Sichuan Sheng, China, 610061
Chengdu is famous for its fiery cuisine. The chef at the Shangri-La Chengdu hosts intimate cooking lessons for two in his kitchen. Guests will learn to prepare two classic Szechuan dishes, such as chili-spiked kung pao chicken. A spicy multicourse...
Ximianqiao Alley, WuHouCi, Wuhou Qu, Chengdu Shi, Sichuan Sheng, China, 610041
The bustling capital city of Chengdu, Sichuan is known for it's huge variety of street food (often very spicy). I stumbled across this cheery vendor in a hectic market selling all sorts of cheap, colourful clothing. He was selling deep fried bread...
No. 1, Xueshan Road, Heping District, Taichung City, Taiwan 424
I took this photo in Zhonglu, a Tibetan village far, far away from any cities or modern life, nestled in row of mountains. These houses are constructed of mud, and the 300 villagers live the same way as their ancestors did thousands of years ago....
33 Jialing Rd, HongPaiLou, Wuhou Qu, Chengdu Shi, Sichuan Sheng, China, 610041
The Buddhism themed restaurant has gone to great lengths to create vegetarian and vegan food that often deceives the eye and the palate. Look out for the fish made of tofu and seaweed or the tripe of bamboo.
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos