Collected by Robert Duncan
Budapest, 1051 Hungary
There's no better way to connect with a culture than through food. It's a universal language, tangible and immediate. Street/market food is particularly insightful. I recently spent time in eastern Europe and was pleasantly surprised by the...
Budapest, Balassi Bálint u. 15-17, 1055 Hungary
Kino was the very first stop on my first day in Budapest. A lovely little coffee shop near my apartment not far from the Margaret Bridge (or Margit hid) connecting Buda and Pest. They were patient with my first attempts at ordering with guidebook...
Budapest, Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út 35, 1065 Hungary
There I was, spending the month of October in Budapest, when I found that my apartment's coffee maker was broken. Foggy-headed with muddled thoughts (as any daily coffee-drinker will understand), I headed downstairs and to Caffè GianMario for some...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos