Collected by Robert Duncan
Budapest, 1051 Hungary
There's no better way to connect with a culture than through food. It's a universal language, tangible and immediate. Street/market food is particularly insightful. I recently spent time in eastern Europe and was pleasantly surprised by the...
Budapest, Balassi Bálint u. 15-17, 1055 Hungary
Kino was the very first stop on my first day in Budapest. A lovely little coffee shop near my apartment not far from the Margaret Bridge (or Margit hid) connecting Buda and Pest. They were patient with my first attempts at ordering with guidebook...
Budapest, Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út 35, 1065 Hungary
There I was, spending the month of October in Budapest, when I found that my apartment's coffee maker was broken. Foggy-headed with muddled thoughts (as any daily coffee-drinker will understand), I headed downstairs and to Caffè GianMario for some...
- 1 Air Travel How Airline Upgrades Are Bringing Class Back to Economy Class
- 2 Travel News Why We Wept for Notre-Dame as It Burned
- 3 Art + Culture 8 “Game of Thrones” Destinations You Can Visit in Real Life
- 4 Air Travel Delta Is Cutting Seat Recline in Half on All A320 Planes
- 5 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots