Collected by Charlotte Taft
eurotripping, got to bucharest... and am still here.
Strada Pictor Arthur Verona 13-15, București 010312, Romania
At Cafe Verona,or Verona Garden you can chill out completely on a hot,summer day or,why not, on a summer night,either way it's located in the center of the Bucharest but at the same time you will feel somehow hidden and isolated from the city's...
Strada George Enescu 5, București 010301, Romania
Terminus Pub is a great place for having a few drinks(Many drinks,actually, haha)for dancing,they have sexy and beautiful dancers(I would say sexy as F,even though I'm a girl...). The alcohol is good,the prices too.It's full most of the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter