Collected by Anna
Jl. RSI Markandya 2, Gang Mawar, Banjar Sebali, Desa Keliki, Kecamatan Tegallalang, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
The Balinese have been using herbs and roots to treat most ailments for centuries. Unfortunately, as in many other places in the world, the knowledge of these treatments is being lost as the younger generation turns towards "western" medicine....
Huangphrabang Village 93, Louangphrabang (Luang Prabang) 0600, Laos
I did a lot of research in Laos to find the perfect elephant sanctuary. I finally found one that rescued lodging elephants and rehabilitated them. They raised money for elephant research and to expand their beautiful forest habitat to rescue more....
Luang Prabang, Laos
This multi-tiered waterfall is about 32 km from town.You can get there in one hour bt Tuk Tuk or Songthaew and will costs anything from US$5 to US$10 per person. The road to the Kuang Si Falls is winds through hills with spectacular views of...
Sisavangvong Road, Luang Prabang, Laos
the lovely Gao- was the most recent of elephant rides. She ferried us on a lovely short ride through the forest outside of Luang Prabang. Four other rides in Thailand, Cambodia, and India have taught us much about the lives of these gentle giants...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna