Collected by Janae Rose
Eastbank Esplanade, Portland, OR, USA
Visitors to Portland know all about Tom McCall Waterfront Park. In the summer, you can't miss the crowds swirling around festivals and street markets as you cross the iconic bridges. Locals, however, know to soak in a superior cityscape view...
Outskirts of REYKJAVIK, Iceland --- We travelled on the Golden Circle, a popular tourist route that covers about 300 km with primary stops that include national park Þingvellir, the waterfall Gullfoss (meaning "golden falls"), and the geothermally...
1719 SW 10th Ave, Portland, OR 97201, USA
At the end of the lane, a block north of the Farmers Market on Montgomery, you'll notice a building that looks like a Siberian bunker. Be not afraid. It’s Portland State University’s Science Research & Teaching Center and it is publicly accessible...
1881 Bao'an S Rd, CaiWuWei, Luohu Qu, Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China, 518000
The Penthouse on the 38th floor of the Grand Hyatt is my favorite bar in Shenzhen. The views are unreal, and the bar itself is comfortable, chic, and well-managed.
222 Yan'an E Rd, Huangpu Qu, China, 200002
Doubt the value of the Environmental Protection Agency? Go visit Shanghai, China. The Consulate General of the United States in Shanghai posts an hourly air quality report on their website. Of the eighteen hourly postings I viewed on a random day,...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico