Collected by Oen Hammonds
Costa Rica 5852, C1414 BTJ, Buenos Aires, Argentina
This is one of my favorite images, as it showcases how street art in Buenos Aires has reached new commercial heights. This is not some random wall! Tegui restaurant commissioned street artist Cabaio/Stencil to bombard the outside of their locale...
Buenos Aires, Bolívar 160, C1066 AAD, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Palermo’s Pequeña Italia (Little Italy) was born when a group of guys started serving good food in a tiny trattoria with graffiti-style art on the walls. Try the homemade fusilli or the spaghetti alla puttanesca and a glass or two of Malbec....
Nicaragua 6068, C1414 BWN, Buenos Aires, Argentina
You can feel the essence of Palermo at Oui Oui, with the hipsters drinking coffee, the tall trees outside, the cobblestone sidewalks. The French-inspired menu featurespain au chocolat, homemade scones, scrambled eggs, salads, and ginger lemonade....
Abasto, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Turning the corner onto Pasaje Zelaya in the Abasto area of Buenos Aires reveals a shocking array of colors in a celebration of all things Argentinian. The walls on the buildings here are covered in poetry, song lyrics, tango dancers, portraits of...
Camino del Trabajo, Buenos Aires, Argentina
We took a Graffitimundo tour of Palermo in Buenos Aires that was great and highly recommended to anyone who wants to see a different part of the city. In addition to seeing tons of cool and beautiful graffiti, we also met some artists and they...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico