Collected by Pamela Winski
Rue de la Régence 3, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
One of many reasons to visit Brussels, my beloved former home, is the Magritte Museum near Place Royale, opened in 2009. Inside is a wonderful and expansive collection of the Belgian's work, but outside, my daughter and I found the windows were...
Rue Sainte-Catherine 34, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
I feel like I found the only good bakery in Brussels, located in the “unofficial” Chinatown near the Ste. Catherine neighborhood. Boulangerie Charli had me drooling the first time I walked passed its display window, full of rustic sandwiches,...
Rue du Pont de la Carpe 7, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
As if there weren't enough great bars in Brussels! The Café Bizon is a popular bar in Europe's capital for both the local and international grad school and young "Eurocrat" crowds. It features a stuffed bison head and vintage motorcycles suspended...
Rue des Bouchers 18, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
In Brussels the city goes crazy with decorations including many of the restaurants which have a local artist paint cartoons on their windows. These cartoons are, of course, of a Christmas theme. The famous Brussels restaurant, Chez Leon, is one of...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun