Collected by Pamela Winski
Rue de la Régence 3, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
One of many reasons to visit Brussels, my beloved former home, is the Magritte Museum near Place Royale, opened in 2009. Inside is a wonderful and expansive collection of the Belgian's work, but outside, my daughter and I found the windows were...
Rue Sainte-Catherine 34, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
I feel like I found the only good bakery in Brussels, located in the “unofficial” Chinatown near the Ste. Catherine neighborhood. Boulangerie Charli had me drooling the first time I walked passed its display window, full of rustic sandwiches,...
Rue du Pont de la Carpe 7, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
As if there weren't enough great bars in Brussels! The Café Bizon is a popular bar in Europe's capital for both the local and international grad school and young "Eurocrat" crowds. It features a stuffed bison head and vintage motorcycles suspended...
Beenhouwersstraat 18, 1000 Brussel, Belgium
In Brussels the city goes crazy with decorations including many of the restaurants which have a local artist paint cartoons on their windows. These cartoons are, of course, of a Christmas theme. The famous Brussels restaurant, Chez Leon, is one of...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local