Collected by Britney Spencer
Rue Saint-Boniface 35, 1050 Bruxelles, Belgium
How could anyone go to Brussels and NOT have moules-frites? I'm pretty sure it's a requirement. At least it was for me. After doing some extensive research on Chowhound and the New York Times, I discovered Au Vieux Bruxelles and made it my mission...
Rue des Grands Carmes 10, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Brussels has a number of African influences due to the influx of African immigrants from former Belgian colonies. A great example is the number of African restaurants in town. We ate at KoKob (pictured), an upscale, trendy Ethiopian restaurant. As...
Belgian Chocolates are not just ordinary chocolates but they are a tradition. For over a hundred years, the Belgians have been experimenting and offering the best gourmet chocolates to the world. I was in Brussels for a day and I spent most of the...
Poelaertplein 1, 1000 Brussel, Belgium
Visiting a country's Supreme Court may not rank high on your list of things to do, particularly when the building in question has been covered in scaffolding for almost 10 years. Brussels' Palace of Justice (Palais du Justice) has been mired in...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local