Collected by Susan Foster-Dow
1000 Brussels, Belgium
Breaking bread with strangers often leads to incredible experiences. The act of sharing a meal taps into a fundamental need and the act of generosity opens our hearts for new adventures. A meal shared has the magic to turn strangers into friends....
If you are on a diet do not come to Belgium because sights like this one are everywhere. But if you are a chocolate lover, then this is the place for you! Everywhere you turn there are amazing chocolate stores that look just sooo good. They have...
This is a weekend dedicated to Belgian beers. Small and big breweries present their beer on the Grand-Place. The entrance is free, the tastings have to be paid. And if you are not a beer fan, go for the amazing, fresh oysters sold by different...
Rue Sainte-Catherine 34, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
I feel like I found the only good bakery in Brussels, located in the “unofficial” Chinatown near the Ste. Catherine neighborhood. Boulangerie Charli had me drooling the first time I walked passed its display window, full of rustic sandwiches,...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 4 Travel News Which State You Live in Says a Lot About Where You Like to Travel
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos