Collected by AFAR Explorer
Simpang 37, Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
The Tamu Pasar Besar Gadong in Bandar Seri Begawan, better known as the Night Market is the place to visit when the sun goes down. It's open from 4 pm until late and is essentially a market selling fresh local food. You cannot miss it, it's right...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys