Brunch in LA
Collected by Susan Mason , AFAR Local Expert
428 S Hewitt St, Los Angeles, CA 90013, USA
KTCHN is a hidden cash-only brunch pop-up with a cult foodie following. Chef Felix G. Barron, IV's creative combinations of ingredients invigorate the palette. The menu rotates regularly with the pictured including Carnitas Corn Pancakes and Grits...
3626 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90026, USA
Cliff's Edge is a trendy, tucked-away restaurant and bar that focuses on simplicity and fresh, seasonal ingredients. The foliage-covered patio and deck feel like a treehouse and are perfect for a romantic rendezvous or a date with friends. The...
7450 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036, USA
BLD may be known for its brunch but it's fresh flavorful food delivers any time of day. The deconstructed Eggs Florentine Benedict over fingerling potatoes melts in your mouth and their soup of the day is always distinct and delicious.
700 S Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90017, USA
1802 Ocean Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
Cora's Coffee Shoppe just off the coast is a cozy cafe with refined comfort-food brunch and lunch. The retro interior is lined with black and white tiled floors, daily fish specials are on a chalkboard and the flowered iron arbor covered patio...
113 N Robertson Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90048, USA
Brunch on the weekend is one of those must-eat meals while in Los Angeles. Dotted throughout Beverly Hills are heaps of trendy brunch cafes and restaurants, all offering either gourmet mouth-watering staples AND/OR see-and-be-seen experiences. The...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May