Brunch in Austin
Collected by Dave
1600 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78704, USA
Hands down... my favorite place for Sunday brunch in Austin is the South Congress Cafe (note that they serve brunch every day of the week). The restaurant is also a great place for lunch or dinner, but I love hitting the SoCo Cafe late Sunday...
1010 E Cesar Chavez St, Austin, TX 78702, USA
Come for the famous bagels, great coffee and eclectic menu, and stay for the atmosphere. Built in 1887, this historic house is a treasure, and after many careful renovations, it stands strong as a remembrance of the old Austin. Sit inside and sip...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos