Collected by Jess Leung
Markt 7, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
I was told that I HAD to go to Bruges, it was a non-negotiable, must-see. I watched the movie In Bruges on my way there and decided that I had to go up to the top of the famous bell tower. It was way more than I bargained for as I was pretty sure...
Simon Stevinplein 19, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
Sivan Askayo visited Flanders as a guest of Visit Flanders. If there is a specific moment or event that I can pinpoint and say it was the highlight of my trip, I can easily say that sniffing cocoa powder at The Chocolate Line in Bruges was...
I love this view of Brugges taken from my climb up the Belfry. The entire city is like a fairytale city. Yes there are a lot of tourists, but go for the lace, chocolates, beer. I've never seen such a pretty city before. It's an easy train ride...
How can one not fall in love with Brugge? The architecture, the colors, the food, the chocolate! It is always such a pleasure to walk around, sit at a cafe or have a nice meal. We actually ate at Panier D'or and the food was excellent and the...
Brugge, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
Across the street from the Sint-Salvatorskathedraal (St. Salvator Cathedral) you'll find this little shop that serves traditional belgian fries, brochettes, croquettes, fish sandwiches, and grilled meats on a stick. Grab your food and a Belgian...
N455 16, 9980 Sint-Laureins, Belgium
Prestige Tea Room is a lovely patisserie and café in the heart of Brugge. You pass through a chocolate and patisserie counter before entering the tearoom which has a lovely old world feel. It is elegantly decorated with sconces, painted cherubs...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna