Collected by Colleen Burnette
Rozenhoedkaai, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
An easy train ride from Amsterdam lands you in Bruges, Belgium. Easy to see why it's called one of the most romantic cities in the world with its beautiful, clean canals, charming architecture, bridges, and friendly locals. Word to the wise: If...
Markt 7, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
I was told that I HAD to go to Bruges, it was a non-negotiable, must-see. I watched the movie In Bruges on my way there and decided that I had to go up to the top of the famous bell tower. It was way more than I bargained for as I was pretty sure...
Vismarkt 2, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
If you can ignore the fact that these creatures look a bit like they came out of the "Little Shop of Horrors" movie, then you will have the most amazing delicacy to ever pass your lips. I choose the garlic cream steaming sauce, but the lemon wine...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local