Collected by Colleen Burnette
Rozenhoedkaai, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
An easy train ride from Amsterdam lands you in Bruges, Belgium. Easy to see why it's called one of the most romantic cities in the world with its beautiful, clean canals, charming architecture, bridges, and friendly locals. Word to the wise: If...
Markt 7, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
I was told that I HAD to go to Bruges, it was a non-negotiable, must-see. I watched the movie In Bruges on my way there and decided that I had to go up to the top of the famous bell tower. It was way more than I bargained for as I was pretty sure...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun