Collected by Lydia
Dijver 12, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
The Groeningemuseum is a compact and concise gallery in the heart of Bruges. The visual overview of Dutch art and some spectacular pieces make this museum worth the visit. The highlight of the collection is Jan van Eyck's "The Madonna and Child...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 5 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season