Brownstone Brooklyn's Best
Collected by Annie Shustrin , AFAR Local Expert
419 Myrtle Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11205, USA
Myrtle Avenue is a mix of new and old when it comes to brunch. While some favorites have been open forever, others have carved out their own niche in only a few years. Putnam's, on the corner of Myrtle Ave and Clinton Ave, has been serving modern...
264 Carlton Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11205, USA
Normally, I like my coffee shops quick and easy. As I'm always on the road, coffee is rarely a sit down thing. But at home - when there is time to linger over coffee and no need to rush the barista through the process, Smooch is my home. This...
86 S Portland Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11217, USA
There was never a restaurant that was so true to its name. This restaurant is small. It fits in a miniscule storefront and has used every square inch to create a Mexican oasis from the Brooklyn outside it's bright colored walls. The decorations...
19 Old Fulton St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
I recently learned that my suspicions were valid. While still very good, the pizza at Grimaldi's Pizzeria – a famous tourist stop in Brooklyn – just wasn't good enough to warrant the excessively long lines out front. Why? Because the pizza isn't...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Where to Go in Fall The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum