Collected by Judy
922 Fulton St, Brooklyn, NY 11238, USA
Unlike Los Angeles (duh) and Chicago (surprising!), New York City doesn't have too much in the way of "authentic" Mexican food outside of Red Hook Ball Fields' local street vendors. Yes, the city is filled with tons of Latino flavor, but when it...
596 Manhattan Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11222, USA
Located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, Charlotte Patisserie is a great place for coffee, a light lunch, homemade Macarons or dessert. Inexpensive compared to New York prices, this cafe is will be worth the trek on the L train or rock throw away from...
17 Prince St, New York, NY 10012, USA
I'm a huge fan of Cafe Habana. Anytime I'm in SoHo in NYC I try to get a little taste of their special corn...or their fabulous frozen margaritas. I went for brunch and tried their Baja Tacos. Look at how luscious these are! It was all about this...
166 S 4th St, Brooklyn, NY 11211, USA
This Brooklyn eatery was on the outskirts when I visited and I hope they got a better sign for all the hungry people who come visiting. I am a lover of down home cookin' and these folks had it! Get your Banjo or Hippie Banjo breakfast and have an...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Restaurants + Cafés Italy Is Getting Its First Starbucks and Italians Are Conflicted
- 4 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 5 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free