Collected by Judy
922 Fulton St, Brooklyn, NY 11238, USA
Unlike Los Angeles (duh) and Chicago (surprising!), New York City doesn't have too much in the way of "authentic" Mexican food outside of Red Hook Ball Fields' local street vendors. Yes, the city is filled with tons of Latino flavor, but when it...
596 Manhattan Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11222, USA
Located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, Charlotte Patisserie is a great place for coffee, a light lunch, homemade Macarons or dessert. Inexpensive compared to New York prices, this cafe is will be worth the trek on the L train or rock throw away from...
17 Prince St, New York, NY 10012, USA
I'm a huge fan of Cafe Habana. Anytime I'm in SoHo in NYC I try to get a little taste of their special corn...or their fabulous frozen margaritas. I went for brunch and tried their Baja Tacos. Look at how luscious these are! It was all about this...
166 S 4th St, Brooklyn, NY 11211, USA
This Brooklyn eatery was on the outskirts when I visited and I hope they got a better sign for all the hungry people who come visiting. I am a lover of down home cookin' and these folks had it! Get your Banjo or Hippie Banjo breakfast and have an...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter