Brooke and Aunt Sara's Adventures
Collected by Sara Capen
Jl. Belimbing Sari, Tambiyak, Pecatu, Kuta Selatan Pecatu Kuta Selatan, Pecatu, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali 80364, Indonesia
Perched more than 300 feet over the famous surf beaches of Uluwatu, on the west side of Bali’s Bukit peninsula, Alila Villas Uluwatu looks like a collection of oversized modern bird cages teetering on limestone cliffs. Palm trees and...
Pesinggahan, Dawan, Klungkung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Balinese consult a calendar for any major life (or death) event, and cremations are no exception. On an auspicious day, it is not uncommon to see tens of families, picnics and ashes of their ancestors in hand, making a pilgrimage to Goa Lawah, or...
Lovina Beach, Anturan, Buleleng Sub-District, Buleleng Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Lovina is a quiet beach village way up on the north coast of Bali. Back in the 1980’s and 90’s it was a bustling tourist destination, but since the bombs in 2002 and 2005, tourism in the north has been pretty much wiped out leaving Lovina and its...
Singapadu, Sukawati, Gianyar, Bali 80582, Indonesia
Miniapolis is a kids water play area that is actually attached to Bali Zoo. When it's hot and dusty it is the perfect place to hang out for a couple of hours either after a trip to the zoo or on its own. Package tickets are available so you can do...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now