Brittany and Normandy
Collected by Julie Hegge Toren
Honfleur harbor is beautiful and interesting. I am very intrigued about how the inside of these extremely narrow houses looks like. Some of them are so narrow that I wonder if those are even homes at all. Honfleur is a must see in Lower Normandy....
50170 Mont Saint-Michel, France
We arrived at Mont Saint Michel in the evening after driving half the day with two small kids in the car. I was tired, hungry and yet, when I saw Mont Saint Michel in the gorgeous blue hour light I was in love forever. This is the very first...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village