Collected by Jodi Brodsky
Sainte-Anne la Palud, 29550 Plonévez-Porzay, France
A Relais Chateau property in Sainte Anne La Palud, the Hotel de la Plage feels like you are at the end of the world. Luckily there are plenty of luxuries to make you feel like royalty like the most exquisite appetizers I have ever had in a bar. I...
50 Avenue de la Plage, 29950 Bénodet, France
Every Monday during the summer, locals and visitors in the know flock to the market at between Avenue du Fort and Avenue de la Plage to buy sausage, cheese, bread, olives, honey and plenty of other goodies to get them through the next week. It's...
29100 Douarnenez, France
Along the waterfront in the fishing town of Douarnenez in the Brittany region of France you will find an amazing boat cemetery. It is a fun spot for photography and you can sit at a cafe across the street and make up stories how each of these...
7 Quai Admis en Chef Thomas, 35260 Cancale, France
50170 Mont Saint-Michel, France
It's safe to say there’s nothing in the world quite like this magical island, topped by a medieval monastery that rises out of the bay like a heavenly apparition. It’s said that, early in the 8th century, a bishop in nearby Avranches...
1 Quai Lamennais, 35000 Rennes, France
At first glance, Rennes’ cobblestoned streets and half-timbered homes evoke medieval France. But in the last decade, Brittany’s beautifully preserved capital has evolved into a contemporary cultural center with a packed festival calendar. To...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Natural Wonders Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Travel News The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Coming to 1 U.S. Museum This Fall