British virgin Islands
Collected by Deb Herron
Anegada, British Virgin Islands
One boat, eight days, ten of your (carefully-selected) close friends and family and all of the liquid provisions you can stow. Dreamlike turquoise blue waters, pristine white sand beaches and an endless supply of charming beach bars and water...
British Virgin Islands
If you happen to visit Tortola, be sure to head to the infamous Bomba Shack. While I never seem to make it there when they have their full moon parties, I was able to check out a live reggae band and otherwise good rum concoctions during the day...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019