Ursula Maxwell-Lewis's British columbia
Collected by Ursula Maxwell-Lewis
Cloverdale, Surrey, BC V3S, Canada
Rodeo and ranching are proud Canadian traditions. Fans are reminded of this during the annual Cloverdale Rodeo and Country Fair Grand Entry as flag toting cowgirls gallop full-speed into the Rodeo Stetson Bowl at the opening of every performance....
2579 W Shore Dr, Lummi Island, WA 98262, USA
15269 104 Ave, Surrey, BC V3R 1N5, Canada
Jack Whyte, best-selling author of the Arthurian historical sagas, is among the many workshop presenters and keynote speakers at the popular 4-day Surrey International Writers' Conference every October. Considered one of the four top writing...
21611 48 Ave, Langley Twp, BC V3A 3M7, Canada
Murrayville, British Columbia: When my kids were young this was known as "Mr. Porter's store", because that's what it was. Today, it's still the same old heritage store, minus penny candies, but with equally popular breakfasts, lunches, coffees...
6400 Nancy Greene Way, North Vancouver, BC V7R 4K9, Canada
Part of the North Shore mountain range, this 4,039-foot peak offers jaw-dropping views of the city. It’s busiest in the winter, when four chairlifts service 33 ski runs, but remains popular in the summer thanks to the steep, 1.8-mile Grouse...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Air TravelMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania