Brisbane's buzzing markets
Collected by Genevieve , AFAR Local Expert
Queen St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Every Wednesday, Redacliffe Place bursts into life as the Jan Power Farmers Markets take over the square between the casino and the library. Feast your senses on fresh produce, Kingaroy peanuts, Byron Bay honey, Turkish breads, Singaporean...
Northey St, Windsor QLD 4030, Australia
Tucked away in a community garden | park, the Northey Street Farmers Markets are THE place to buy organic produce in Brisbane. Every Sunday morning, local farmers, bakers, butchers, artisans and more set up shop at Northey Street between 6-10:30am...
Montague Rd & Jane Street, West End QLD 4101, Australia
It's simple food, served out of a demountable but the atmosphere can't be beaten. After you've worked up an appetite doing your shopping at Brisbane's Davies Park Farmers Markets on a Saturday morning stop for a coffee and a chat at the food van....
29 Stanley St Plaza, South Brisbane QLD 4101, Australia
If you’re in Brisbane on a weekend, head to the Stanley Street Plaza, where the Collective Markets set up shop. You’ll find handmade crafts, art, clothing and accessories, toys, jewelry, vintage and antiques, and more. Enjoy live music and...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Travel News This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May