Brisbane's buzzing markets
Collected by Genevieve , AFAR Local Expert
Queen St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Every Wednesday, Redacliffe Place bursts into life as the Jan Power Farmers Markets take over the square between the casino and the library. Feast your senses on fresh produce, Kingaroy peanuts, Byron Bay honey, Turkish breads, Singaporean...
Northey St, Windsor QLD 4030, Australia
Tucked away in a community garden | park, the Northey Street Farmers Markets are THE place to buy organic produce in Brisbane. Every Sunday morning, local farmers, bakers, butchers, artisans and more set up shop at Northey Street between 6-10:30am...
Montague Rd & Jane Street, West End QLD 4101, Australia
It's simple food, served out of a demountable but the atmosphere can't be beaten. After you've worked up an appetite doing your shopping at Brisbane's Davies Park Farmers Markets on a Saturday morning stop for a coffee and a chat at the food van....
29 Stanley St Plaza, South Brisbane QLD 4101, Australia
If you’re in Brisbane on a weekend, head to the Stanley Street Plaza, where the Collective Markets set up shop. You’ll find handmade crafts, art, clothing and accessories, toys, jewelry, vintage and antiques, and more. Enjoy live music and...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Natural Wonders Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Travel News The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum