Brisbane's best sweet spots
Collected by Genevieve , AFAR Local Expert
1/251 Given Terrace, Paddington QLD 4064, Australia
Francophiles rejoice! Le Bon Choix is a pastry lovers dream come true. Don't go paste the tarte aux pommes or the pain au chocolate. Luckily for me, they still serve Brisbane-style coffee, so you can enjoy your flat white or latte with your taste...
144 Adelaide St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Despite the name (Noosa is a stunning surf town to the north), this confectionery is indeed based in Brisbane. Stop by to pick up some distinctively Down Under souvenirs: chocolate paired with such homegrown ingredients as Victorian strawberries,...
155 Latrobe Terrace, Paddington QLD 4064, Australia
A gem on the Paddington shopping strip, Monty's Chocolates is an emporium dedicated to the good stuff. Don't go past the tasting plate, which include a thick, delicious Madagascan hot chocolate (pictured), liquid caramel balls made for Gordon...
20 Park Rd, Milton QLD 4064, Australia
La Dolce Vita is a charming, Italian cafe & restaurant in the trendy Park Road, known for great restaurants and high-end boutiques. It's sometimes known as "that cafe with the eiffel tower" because despite being now an Italian place, it is still...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Travel News This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May