Brisbane's Best Antiques
Collected by Genevieve, AFAR Local Expert
167 Latrobe Terrace, Paddington QLD 4064, Australia
Brisbane's sophisticated suburb in Paddington has earned a reputation as a shopping destination in its own right and the Paddington Antique Centre is its most iconic calling card. Previously a theatre, the cavernous heritage building hosts...
Shop 6-9/39 Edward St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
In the heart of the CBD, The Antique Guild is for real collectors. Fancy the dining table of a former US president? Find it here. Is an ancient crystal skull found in South America more interesting? Find it here. How about a bejewelled crown?...
545 Old Cleveland Rd, Camp Hill QLD 4152, Australia
The Woollongabba Antique Centre is a breath of fresh air on the Brisbane antiques scene, thanks to a progressively-minded owner who dreams of bringing antiques to the younger generation. The centre has a focus on twentieth century, industrial and...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos