Brilliant, Surprising Macau
Collected by Charu Suri
It's not all about the casinos in this Special Administrative Region. Savor the other side of Macau
St. Lawrence's Parish, Macau
People flock to Macau to gamble. There's nothing wrong with that, but it's a shame when time at the roulette wheel takes away from exploring what is otherwise a brilliant little colonial-era treasure. Macau's old cobbled streets are brimming with...
Asia is known for its highly detailed tea rituals, and the art of the Ancient Japanese Tea Ceremony finds a home in glitzy Macau at the Hotel Okura, which opened in June 2011. The digs are sleek and polished, with a crystal piano accessorizing the...
Rua de São Lourenço, Macau
While wandering through the historic Portuguese part of town, I stumbled upon a little park that was seemingly the designated street art area of Macau. Bright colors dominated the walls--contrasting incredibly with the dull and rainy sky. As in a...
One of the iconic structures in the Lower Peninsula of the Special Administrative Region of Macau is the Macau Tower. At 1,109 feet, it is the world's highest nighttime bungee jumping spot. Climb a little further (almost to the top) and you can...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village