Collected by Brigid Houlihan
Brigid Houlihan′s Wishlist
Budapest, Dohány u. 2, 1074 Hungary
It may not be the Castle, Váci Street or Heroes' Square, but if you really want to get to know the city, don't miss it. Established at the turn of the 19th century when the jewish community gathered in the 7th District. The center of this...
Budapest, Állatkerti krt. 9-11, 1146 Hungary
Budapest, the city of the Danube, of ruin pubs, of goulasch and the most beautiful parliament house ever built, is also the city of baths. This is one of them, can stay the whole day, chill out and brush stress away.
Budapest, Andrássy út 60, 1062 Hungary
My friend and I were walking around town when we noticed this very cool signage for the House of Terror. We weren't really enthusiastic about the subject so we opted to continue our walk and find another amazing cafe but I did snap a photo....
Budapest, Balatoni út - Szabadkai utca sarok, 1223 Hungary
So, what do you do with all of your statues when the political system crumbles? Build a park to display them, of course. After taking a public bus to the outskirts of Budapest, I spent an enjoyable afternoon exploring Szobor Park, walking among...
Budapest, Pesti alsó rkp., Hungary
It's a memorial to the Budapest Jews who fell victim to the Arrow Cross militiamen in Budapest and depicts their shoes left behind on the bank when they fell into the river after having been shot during World War II.
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico