Collected by Nat Law
21 New Rd, Brighton BN1 1UF, UK
Sometimes we need a little help unwinding, and the folks at the Treatment Rooms are well equipped to shepherd us into blissed-out states. From the serene atmosphere to the gorgeous treatment rooms, you'll feel well pampered through the whole...
The Depot, 100 North Rd, Brighton BN1 1YE, UK
I fell in love at Bill's... a few times, actually. First, with the feel of the place. It's like your best friend's house on a Sunday morning—all smiles, sunshine, and warmth. Second, I fell in love with my breakfast. Bill's Vegetarian Breakfast—...
The Pipeline, 6 Little E St, Brighton BN1 1HT, UK
Sometimes I like to eat vegan, especially when I'm on the road—I just feel better. This little gem of a spot is 100% vegan and can also adjust for gluten-free folks. I dug into the Tarragon mushroom, hummus, and spinach on toast one late afternoon...
22-23 Upper N St, Brighton BN1 3FG, UK
I'm a native Oregonian, which means I like craft beer and I like variety. Both of these can present a challenge when travelling the English countryside. I found my saviors in the folks at The Craft Beer Company. They had an extensive beer menu...
Kings Rd, Brighton BN1 2FU, UK
Cool crowds gather here when the sun comes out to play. Sit back and people watch as intricately tattooed twentysomethings, break dancers, ping pong players, barbecuers and slackliners fill the pebbly shores. The nearby streets are packed with...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 4 Travel News Which State You Live in Says a Lot About Where You Like to Travel
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos