Collected by Nat Law
21 New Rd, Brighton BN1 1UF, UK
Sometimes we need a little help unwinding, and the folks at the Treatment Rooms are well equipped to shepherd us into blissed-out states. From the serene atmosphere to the gorgeous treatment rooms, you'll feel well pampered through the whole...
The Depot, 100 North Rd, Brighton BN1 1YE, UK
I fell in love at Bill's... a few times, actually. First, with the feel of the place. It's like your best friend's house on a Sunday morning—all smiles, sunshine, and warmth. Second, I fell in love with my breakfast. Bill's Vegetarian Breakfast—...
The Pipeline, 6 Little E St, Brighton BN1 1HT, UK
Sometimes I like to eat vegan, especially when I'm on the road—I just feel better. This little gem of a spot is 100% vegan and can also adjust for gluten-free folks. I dug into the Tarragon mushroom, hummus, and spinach on toast one late afternoon...
22-23 Upper N St, Brighton BN1 3FG, UK
I'm a native Oregonian, which means I like craft beer and I like variety. Both of these can present a challenge when travelling the English countryside. I found my saviors in the folks at The Craft Beer Company. They had an extensive beer menu...
Kings Rd, Brighton BN1 2FU, UK
Cool crowds gather here when the sun comes out to play. Sit back and people watch as intricately tattooed twentysomethings, break dancers, ping pong players, barbecuers and slackliners fill the pebbly shores. The nearby streets are packed with...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December