Collected by Judith Altman
17-18 Prince Albert St, Brighton BN1 1HF, UK
Brighton has a wonderful shopping district called the Lanes. It's easy to get lost there, but sometimes that's how you make the best discoveries! I found Food for Friends this way and enjoyed a beautiful late lunch at one of the outdoor tables. It...
The Pipeline, 6 Little E St, Brighton BN1 1HT, UK
Sometimes I like to eat vegan, especially when I'm on the road—I just feel better. This little gem of a spot is 100% vegan and can also adjust for gluten-free folks. I dug into the Tarragon mushroom, hummus, and spinach on toast one late afternoon...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now