Collected by Daisy Torres
UT-143, Brian Head, UT 84719, USA
Centered around a natural amphitheater, where a plateau breaks into a series of mini canyons, this intimate national monument is often compared to Bryce Canyon. Along the ridgelines between the carved canyons, visitors can observe interesting rock...
Navajo Lake, Utah 84762, USA
Leaving Bryce Canyon's scorched orange landscape to drive through the neighboring Dixie National Forest is a drastic change of scenery. Lime-green dipped paintbrushes of Aspen trees scatter the mountains like fairy dust. Upon reaching the top of...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022