Collected by Brian Greenbaum
Brian Greenbaum′s Wishlist
255 Sveti Stasije 85330, Dobrota, Montenegro
If I retire abroad, it might be in Perast, Montenegro, on the beautiful bay of Kotor. Sparkling water, beautiful architecture, and the freshest seafood I've had anywhere....for cheap! Grilled squid with black ink risotto that needs nothing beyond...
Morocco is a great place to travel to. One of several locations I visited was the town of Chefchaouen. I had seen images of the town and wanted to capture a few of my own. I chose this alley-way for my shot and just waited for a figure to enter...
I spent 4 days with my two aunts and cousin in Himare, Albania. This is one of the points on what is often called "The Albanian Riviera". It is a true wonder of the world, I think. All the beaches are less than a 20 minute drive so it's very easy...
years of Venetian influence have helped create the amazing gem of walled Dubrovnik in Croatia. we were touring the palace/historic administrative center and were prohibited from photography - but I wanted a sense of the history and culture and...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter