Collected by Helen Cottreau
11 Rue Saint-Michel, 22200 Guingamp, France
So after seeing an absolute 4 star restaurant near St. Michele in France we decide to go. The food and location was amazing. nearby the chef owns his spice shop and when you walk in the spices are on display. This shot represents more than just a...
29620 Guimaëc, France
This hard-to-find small batch ciderie is worth the drive if you are visiting Brittany. I discovered it at a crêperie in Cancale and knew I must hunt it down to have more! They sell their product throughout France, but don't export to the US. They...
22 Boulevard Sainte-Barbe, 29680 Roscoff, France
Eating any meal at The Yachtman restaurant is nirvanva. This spot inside the Relais Chateau Hotel Brittany property in Roscoff will knock your socks off. Breakfast consists of local Breton butters and jams and cheeses, it is really difficult to...
29100 Douarnenez, France
Along the waterfront in the fishing town of Douarnenez in the Brittany region of France you will find an amazing boat cemetery. It is a fun spot for photography and you can sit at a cafe across the street and make up stories how each of these...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign