Collected by Brenda Saxon
Brenda Saxon′s Wishlist
334 Furman St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
Completed in 1883, the Brooklyn Bridge is an engineering wonder and an architectural one as well, a masterpiece of design that has inspired acclaimed poets (Hart Crane, Marianne Moore), writers (Jack Kerouac), and painters (Joseph Stella). While...
89 E 42nd St, New York, NY 10017, USA
The Grand Central Oyster Bar celebrates its 100th anniversary this year as a New York institution. Located in the lower concourse of Grand Central, it serves over 25 varieties of oysters daily. There is a huge menu of American...
6 Delancey St, New York, NY 10002, USA
"Nothing beats the Bowery. We’ve probably played here more than anywhere else in the world. It’s a nostalgic concert hall for us, and one of the better places to see live music in New York. I often opt out of bigger venues in the city,...
540 Park Ave, New York, NY 10065, USA
A staple among Upper East Side hotels since it opened in 1963, the sophisticated Loews Regency reopened in early 2014 after an extensive renovation. With a Park Avenue address and location convenient to Central Park and Manhattan's best museums,...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now