Collected by Bren R
Bren R′s Wishlist
Turan Mahallesi, 1649. Sk. No:25, 35540 Bayraklı/İzmir, Turkey
Just outside the city of Izmir, heading towards the airport is a giant carving of the founder of Turkey, Mustafa Kemal Ataturk. It is impressive in its size and is well done. The only thing wrong here is that it isn't carved into the side of the...
Alaçatı Belediyesi, 35930 Çeşme/İzmir, Turkey
We went to a great little surf town called Alacati. It was a glorious few days of relaxing and eating wonderful fresh food (mmmm the olives and cheese and veggies!). We hung out at the beach, just soaking in the sun and watching the surfers....
Pamukkale, 20190 Pamukkale/Denizli, Turkey
The Travertines of Pamukkale have been a tourist attraction for centuries. Pamukkale meaning "cotton castle" in Turkish is a natural hot springs site, which looks like white fluffy clouds floating up off the side of a hill by the grounds of the...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind