Collected by Bren R
Bren R′s Wishlist
Turan Mahallesi, 1649. Sk. No:25, 35540 Bayraklı/İzmir, Turkey
Just outside the city of Izmir, heading towards the airport is a giant carving of the founder of Turkey, Mustafa Kemal Ataturk. It is impressive in its size and is well done. The only thing wrong here is that it isn't carved into the side of the...
Alaçatı Belediyesi, 35930 Çeşme/İzmir, Turkey
We went to a great little surf town called Alacati. It was a glorious few days of relaxing and eating wonderful fresh food (mmmm the olives and cheese and veggies!). We hung out at the beach, just soaking in the sun and watching the surfers....
Pamukkale, 20190 Pamukkale/Denizli, Turkey
The Travertines of Pamukkale have been a tourist attraction for centuries. Pamukkale meaning "cotton castle" in Turkish is a natural hot springs site, which looks like white fluffy clouds floating up off the side of a hill by the grounds of the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map