Collected by Donald T Barkemeyer
Itacoatiara, Niterói - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Just a thirty minute cab ride from downtown Rio over the Rio-Niteroi bridge, one of the longest bridges in the world, this little beach town of Itacoatiara lies. It is a surfers' haven and a sleepy little beach town that swells on the weekends...
Av. Auro Soares de Moura Andrade, 664 - Barra Funda, São Paulo - SP, 01156-001, Brazil
After 12 years of visiting the megacity of São Paulo, Brazil, I finally made a point of seeing all of Oscar Niemeyer's work there. My husband, a native of São Paulo, drove us into the center of the city, with its curving avenues and bustling...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village