Collected by AFAR Explorer
Av. Pedro Álvares Cabral - Vila Mariana, São Paulo - SP, 04002-010, Brazil
Designed by Oscar Niemeyer and Roberto Burle Marx, this expansive park was meant to be an improvement to Central Park in New York City. Home to an impressive amphitheater, museums, water bodies, and lots of paths with some impressive landscaping,...
Av. Paulista, 2073 - Bela Vista, São Paulo - SP, 01311-940, Brazil
Located on the bustling Avenida Paulista, the Livraria Cultura has multiple storefronts in the same shopping center. One store is dedicated to all types of travel, food, art, and design books. Another serves as a movie theater, showcasing the...
R. Triunfo, 38 - Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20240-320, Brazil
The Bohemian hilltop neighborhood of Santa Teresa is a perfect remedy for the Rio de Janeiro visitor who needs a break from the sun and fun of the crowded beaches. One of the many colonial gems of Santa Teresa is the Castelinho, or Little Castle,...
Rua Paschoal Carlos Magno, 99 - Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20240-290, Brazil
The Santa Teresa district is a tangle of cobblestone streets and crumbling landmarks perched above the city. It’s undergoing a renaissance thanks to anchors such as the restored Hotel Santa Teresa and the working-class eatery Bar do Mineiro. The...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village