Collected by Emily Dibinie
Lençóis - State of Bahia, Brazil
The water is polluted, that was my first thought. While hiking through Chapada Diamantina National Park, pollution was not high on my list of things to be thinking about that day. As we approached the water, it had the appearance of a jet black...
Comércio, Salvador - BA, 40015-310, Brazil
The São Joaquim market in Salvador, Brazil, offers a broad spectrum of merchandise. At the far end of the market you can even purchase live animals. While walking through this area I saw goats, chickens, ducks and doves. A baby goat costs around...
I didn't expect after spending the day hiking around Machu Picchu to experience another moment of breathtaking beauty. The town of Aquas Calientes exists among a raging river that demands your attention. While waiting for the train I looked over a...
Av. Vereador Benedito Adelino, 3185 - Praia Grande, Angra dos Reis - RJ, 23900-000, Brazil
Two hours from Rio de Janeiro, off the coast of Angra Dos Reis, Ilha Grande makes for a spacious retreat for two or an epic group vacation. The private island’s six-bedroom house comes with kayaks and stand-up paddleboards, plus a staff ready to...
- 1 Tips + News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 2 Tech + Gear The Ultimate Guide to Cyber Monday Travel Deals in 2020
- 3 Air Travel Delta to Offer Quarantine-Free Travel to Italy
- 4 Air Travel U.S. Government Bans Emotional Support Animals From Flying for Free
- 5 Tips + News You Can Now Travel to Ireland With a Reduced Quarantine