Collected by Boudicca Todi
R. Triunfo, 38 - Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20240-320, Brazil
The Bohemian hilltop neighborhood of Santa Teresa is a perfect remedy for the Rio de Janeiro visitor who needs a break from the sun and fun of the crowded beaches. One of the many colonial gems of Santa Teresa is the Castelinho, or Little Castle,...
Rua Paschoal Carlos Magno, 99 - Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20240-290, Brazil
The Santa Teresa district is a tangle of cobblestone streets and crumbling landmarks perched above the city. It’s undergoing a renaissance thanks to anchors such as the restored Hotel Santa Teresa and the working-class eatery Bar do Mineiro. The...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles