Collected by Sarah Fox
Guaié, Caucaia - CE, Brazil
The "Vila Velha" favela houses around 200 displaced families. The ground they occupy is alternately a garbage dump or an environmental reserve, depending on the government's current stance. Either way, only the most miserable would choose to make...
Av. Vinte de Janeiro, s/nº - Ilha do Governador, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 21941-900, Brazil
Famous and not do famous musicians from all over come to this quaint spot to play music and jam. Only if you are playing music are you allowed at the tables, and crowds gather to listen and drink.
Rodovia BR-363, s/n - Vila do Vai Quem Sabe, Fernando de Noronha (Distrito Estadual) - PE, 53990-000, Brazil
At the Pousada Maravilha, the view is just jaw-dropping. The light and sea colors change by the minute. So relaxing, looking out over the bay loaded with sea turtles, it was hard to leave....to go to the beach...
R. Manoel Soares da Silva, 755 - Praia do Itamambuca, Ubatuba - SP, 11680-000, Brazil
Itamambuca, located in Ubatuba, its one of the most beautiful beaches on the northern coast of São Paulo - Brasil. To reach the beach, you have to cross the river Itamambuca (illustrated in the photo above). Depending on the season, the river is...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico