Collected by Laura Baker
Rodovia Br 469, Km 32, s/n Parque Nacional Iguassu, Foz do Iguaçu - PR, 85855-750, Brazil
Ok, here's about a half-dozen reasons why Iguacu is better than Niagara... 1) You're in Brazil. 'Nuff said. 2) A few more steps and you're in Argentina or Paraguay. Way cooler than Canada. 3) It's about ten times bigger. 4) And you can go in it....
Av. Vieira Souto, 80 - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22420-002, Brazil
Given Ipanema’s highly fashionable status, it’s no surprise that its first luxury hotel comes courtesy of aesthetic superstar Philippe Starck, who outfitted the property—his first in Brazil—with mid-century modern furniture...
R. Jardim Botânico, 636 - Jardim Botânico, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22470-050, Brazil
Acai became popular in the US several years ago, but Brazilians have been enjoying this antioxidant-rich superfruit for years. A berry-like fruit of of the Acai palm that is native to Central and South America, it is mixed with Guarana and blended...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind