Collected by Julia Anglen
Manaus - State of Amazonas, Brazil
One of the most exciting places I've ever visited is the fish market in Manaus, Brazil, the capital of the Amazonas state. The city sits right on the banks of the Amazon River. Since there are very few highways that lead into and out of the city,...
Santíssimo, Santarém - PA, Brazil
The Tapajós in Brazil, is a large river emptying into the Amazon River and is about 1200 miles long. The Tapajós region of the Amazon is home to a variety of animal and plant biodiversity as well as a dozen indigenous groups. It is one of the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles