In the recently revived Lapa district, the multilevel and antique-filled Rio Scenarium is as much theater and music house as it is bar and restaurant. Live samba and pagode bands play while guests dance and dine on a full menu of Brazilian...
In the leafy and hilly Santa Teresa residential area, Tucum Brasil Arte Indigena sells quality indigenous arts and crafts, from jewelry pieces like beaded bracelets to housewares and hammocks that make great gifts. The concept is for shoppers to...
- 1Where to Go in FallThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World