In the recently revived Lapa district, the multilevel and antique-filled Rio Scenarium is as much theater and music house as it is bar and restaurant. Live samba and pagode bands play while guests dance and dine on a full menu of Brazilian...
In the leafy and hilly Santa Teresa residential area, Tucum Brasil Arte Indigena sells quality indigenous arts and crafts, from jewelry pieces like beaded bracelets to housewares and hammocks that make great gifts. The concept is for shoppers to...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village