In the recently revived Lapa district, the multilevel and antique-filled Rio Scenarium is as much theater and music house as it is bar and restaurant. Live samba and pagode bands play while guests dance and dine on a full menu of Brazilian...
In the leafy and hilly Santa Teresa residential area, Tucum Brasil Arte Indigena sells quality indigenous arts and crafts, from jewelry pieces like beaded bracelets to housewares and hammocks that make great gifts. The concept is for shoppers to...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos