Collected by Mary Skull
Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
So I had heard all about the good beach food at Copacabana, but I never expected how delicious it would be! This man was one of the few selling shrimp. Three skewers for 15 reals and I was in taste bud heaven. Lime juice and salt are added to the...
Armação dos Búzios - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
This a view of the marina in Buzios. I had been told that this is the place where the Brazilians vacation, so I took a day trip to see what it had to offer. There are many beaches and the water is gorgeous. Unfortunately it was a little cold to...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local