Collected by Mary Skull
Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
So I had heard all about the good beach food at Copacabana, but I never expected how delicious it would be! This man was one of the few selling shrimp. Three skewers for 15 reals and I was in taste bud heaven. Lime juice and salt are added to the...
Armação dos Búzios - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
This a view of the marina in Buzios. I had been told that this is the place where the Brazilians vacation, so I took a day trip to see what it had to offer. There are many beaches and the water is gorgeous. Unfortunately it was a little cold to...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter