Collected by Sarah Crawford
Forte de Santo Antônio da Barra - Largo do Farol da Barra, s/n - Barra, Salvador - BA, 40140-650, Brazil
Near the lighthouse of Salvador (Farol do Barra) there is a wide alley of cafes and bars that opens up onto the main road. I never remember the name of the alley or even of the cafes- but I tell people to look for the large mural of the mermaid at...
Comércio, Salvador - BA, 40015-310, Brazil
The São Joaquim market in Salvador, Brazil, offers a broad spectrum of merchandise. At the far end of the market you can even purchase live animals. While walking through this area I saw goats, chickens, ducks and doves. A baby goat costs around...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun