Collected by Karyn Bendit
Av. Sete de Setembro, 14o - Dois de Julho, Salvador - BA, 40080-004, Brazil
The smell and the colours say everything: this is the leather's paradise. Bags, shoes, belts... the variety of itens is huge and all the pieces are handmades. In a little corner in Ladeira da Barroquinha you'll find many the streetmarket with many...
Mata de São João - State of Bahia, Brazil
When slave ships departed Western African, they left from Doors of No Return. If the imported people survived the journey to Brazil, they were brought here to Castelo Garcia D'Avila, a fort built around 1550, then shipped to other parts of the...
Unnamed Road, 45443-000, Igrapiúna - BA, 45443-000, Brazil
No matter what the weather, even on a cloudy day, the islands on the Baia de Camamu offer scenes of beauty, this area is known for. Private boats will take you to the islands, the sand bars and the outdoor restaurants, where you can dine casually...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local