Collected by Karyn Bendit
Av. Sete de Setembro, 14o - Dois de Julho, Salvador - BA, 40080-004, Brazil
The smell and the colours say everything: this is the leather's paradise. Bags, shoes, belts... the variety of itens is huge and all the pieces are handmades. In a little corner in Ladeira da Barroquinha you'll find many the streetmarket with many...
Mata de São João - State of Bahia, Brazil
When slave ships departed Western African, they left from Doors of No Return. If the imported people survived the journey to Brazil, they were brought here to Castelo Garcia D'Avila, a fort built around 1550, then shipped to other parts of the...
Unnamed Road, 45443-000, Igrapiúna - BA, 45443-000, Brazil
No matter what the weather, even on a cloudy day, the islands on the Baia de Camamu offer scenes of beauty, this area is known for. Private boats will take you to the islands, the sand bars and the outdoor restaurants, where you can dine casually...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun