Collected by Abigail Klode
R. Mateus Grou, 540 - Pinheiros, São Paulo - SP, 05415-040, Brazil
Opened in June, Galeria Nacional exhibits and sells works by Brazilian designers and artists. Its eclectic collection includes baskets made in the Amazon and more conceptual pieces such as a Pinocchio-inspired “Gepeto” lamp. This appeared in the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter