Collected by Moidu Kottikollon
Av. Paulista, 1578 - Bela Vista, São Paulo - SP, 01310-200, Brazil
São Paulo has a thriving culture scene that can be seen in its museums, craft fairs, graffitti, and artsy shops. If you spend a Sunday there, be sure to head over to São Paulo's main avenue, Avenida Paulista, for a three-part cultural experience....
Av. Pedro Álvares Cabral - Vila Mariana, São Paulo - SP, 04002-010, Brazil
Designed by Oscar Niemeyer and Roberto Burle Marx, this expansive park was meant to be an improvement to Central Park in New York City. Home to an impressive amphitheater, museums, water bodies, and lots of paths with some impressive landscaping,...
Foz do Iguaçu - State of Paraná, Brazil
Experience the largest waterfalls in the world by doing the catwalks that hang over the falls on both the Brazil side and Argentina side. You are guaranteed to get soaked! For more action, take the 15 minute boat ride that takes you under two...
Bonfim, Salvador - BA, Brazil
The Bonfim church in Salvador, Brazil has become famous for their colorful wish ribbons. Thousands of ribbons are tied to the fence surrounding the church. It's an amazing sight and ritual! Visitors to the church can tie a ribbon to their wrist...
Patitiba, Paraty - RJ, 23970-000, Brazil
The charming colonial town of Paraty is a must-see destination in Brazil... Why? Luxurious boutique hotel, Pousada Da Ouro, (http://pousadaouro.com.br/eng/home.html) is the perfect transition from rough and tumble Rio to languid luxury in Paraty....
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter