Collected by Lacy Edney
R. Morro do Humaitá, 10 - Centro, Búzios - RJ, 28950-000, Brazil
It has been awhile, but this is one of the best views of any hotel I've stayed in. A small little boutique hotel called Casas Brancas, just the perfect walking distance away from the downtown, with nice big rooms and incredible sunsets. And...
Patitiba, Paraty - RJ, 23970-000, Brazil
The charming colonial town of Paraty is a must-see destination in Brazil... Why? Luxurious boutique hotel, Pousada Da Ouro, (http://pousadaouro.com.br/eng/home.html) is the perfect transition from rough and tumble Rio to languid luxury in Paraty....
Largo do Bonfim, s/n - Bonfim, Salvador - BA, 40415-475, Brazil
The ribbons tied to the gates of the Church of Bonfim (and to wrists of visitors in Salvador) signify the thousands of pilgrims who arrive at this historic site. The ribbons, called "lembrancas," are tied with a prayer or wish in mind. Each color...
Av. Vereador Benedito Adelino, 3185 - Praia Grande, Angra dos Reis - RJ, 23900-000, Brazil
Two hours from Rio de Janeiro, off the coast of Angra Dos Reis, Ilha Grande makes for a spacious retreat for two or an epic group vacation. The private island’s six-bedroom house comes with kayaks and stand-up paddleboards, plus a staff...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Expedition Cruises Take This Quiz to Find Your Perfect Cruise Destination Sponsored by Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises