Collected by AFAR Explorer
Pinheiros, São Paulo - State of São Paulo, 03178-200, Brazil
Pinheiros is a neighborhood fit to explore. Descending on either Rua Cardeal Arcoverde or Teodoro Sampaio and wandering inwards, one can find streets lined with music stores, tiny art galleries, street art shrines, and excellent restaurants....
R. Fradique Coutinho, 1340 - Pinheiros, São Paulo - SP, 05416-001, Brazil
Isabela Raposeiras knows good coffee. Lucky for us, she's willing to share this wisdom at her incredible café and roastery, Coffee Lab. She sources directly from farmers all over Brazil and roasts the beans to perfection in this Vila Madelena...
R. da Consolação, 3153 - Cerqueira César, São Paulo - SP, 01416-001, Brazil
The Jardins neighborhood is known as a pretty chic part of the city, and rightfully so due to its legion of high-end clothing stores and fancy restaurants. However, its location can't be beat. A short walk away from Avenida Paulista, o Centro, and...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Air TravelMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 3Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania