Collected by AFAR Explorer
Pinheiros, São Paulo - State of São Paulo, 03178-200, Brazil
Pinheiros is a neighborhood fit to explore. Descending on either Rua Cardeal Arcoverde or Teodoro Sampaio and wandering inwards, one can find streets lined with music stores, tiny art galleries, street art shrines, and excellent restaurants....
R. Fradique Coutinho, 1340 - Vila Madalena, São Paulo - SP, 05416-001, Brazil
Isabela Raposeiras knows good coffee. Lucky for us, she's willing to share this wisdom at her incredible café and roastery, Coffee Lab. She sources directly from farmers all over Brazil and roasts the beans to perfection in this Vila Madelena...
R. da Consolação, 3153 - Cerqueira César, São Paulo - SP, 01416-001, Brazil
The Jardins neighborhood is known as a pretty chic part of the city, and rightfully so due to its legion of high-end clothing stores and fancy restaurants. However, its location can't be beat. A short walk away from Avenida Paulista, o Centro, and...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village