Collected by AFAR Explorer
Paraíso, São Paulo - State of São Paulo, 01318-001, Brazil
São Paulo is many things: a giant metropolis, a business capital, a giant landing pad to numerous helicopters... but it's also a place that millions of Paulistanos and other Brasileiros call home. The people here make all the difference.
Pinheiros, São Paulo - State of São Paulo, Brazil
Pinheiros is a neighborhood fit to explore. Descending on either Rua Cardeal Arcoverde or Teodoro Sampaio and wandering inwards, one can find streets lined with music stores, tiny art galleries, street art shrines, and excellent restaurants....
R. Fradique Coutinho, 1340 - Vila Madalena, São Paulo - SP, 05416-001, Brazil
Isabela Raposeiras knows good coffee. Lucky for us, she's willing to share this wisdom at her incredible café and roastery, Coffee Lab. She sources directly from farmers all over Brazil and roasts the beans to perfection in this Vila Madelena...
R. da Consolação, 3153 - Cerqueira César, São Paulo - SP, 01416-001, Brazil
The Jardins neighborhood is known as a pretty chic part of the city, and rightfully so due to its legion of high-end clothing stores and fancy restaurants. However, its location can't be beat. A short walk away from Avenida Paulista, o Centro, and...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel News Why You Should Go to Los Angeles This Winter