Collected by Avie Shields
Praça Coronel Eugênio Franco, 1 Posto 6 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22070-020, Brazil
Forte de Copacabana is located at the point which divided the Copacabana beach and the Ipanema beach. After the sunset, the sky is still blue with the hint of orange and purple. The street lights are on, and are along the beach front. Standing on...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights